[Tweeters] Surbirds & Turnstones at Shilshole

Zuckerbond Zuckerbond at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 15:24:05 PDT 2010

Tweeters, I saw (and heard) 12 Surfbirds and 2 Black Turnstones at the N end
of the Jetty at Shilshole Marina/Golden Gardens Park in Seattle Monday
around 2 pm. I walked out to the end of the fishing pier and there they
were, across the water on the inside of the jetty, working the tide line
between the Heerman's Gull roost and the #2 light at the far N end of the
jetty. It was nice to see them closer to home than Alki! -Mary Bond, Seattle