[Tweeters] Whatcom scrub jay

Phil Wegener wegener2511 at msn.com
Sat Oct 30 19:39:21 PDT 2010

Hello Tweeters

After today we would probably like to hear from the person who was speculating about scrub jays in Whatcom County. We have some other requests for him to conjure up. Today at about 1 pm, Randy Knapp and I saw our first Whatcom Co. Srub Jay along Drayton Harbor . It was just past the turn to the north toward Semiahmoo at the south west corner of the bay, where the small stream comes in that seems to host shorebirds in the fall.. It looked to have a peanut in its mouth so someone may be feeding it.

Philip Wegener
Sudden Valley
Bellingham, WA 98229
mailto:wegener2511 at msn.com