[Tweeters] Skagit RUSTY BLACKBIRD (belated)

Adam Sedgley sedge.thrasher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:51:02 PDT 2010

Hi Tweets,

Brendan McGarry and I birded a couple spots on the Samish Flats on Friday
morning and found a female *RUSTY BLACKBIRD* in a large flock of RED-WINGED
and BREWER'S BLACKBIRDS and EUROPEAN STARLINGS. The flock was located on
Farm-to-Market Road between D Arcy and T-Loop Roads. We had brief but good
looks as it foraged at the side of the road but it flushed and we were not
able to refind after 30 minutes. It's a very large flock and was quite
mobile with many roosting at the big tree at the intersection of T-Loop.

Adam

--
Adam Sedgley
S e a t t l e, WA