[Tweeters] Spotting Scope Advice

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Wed Aug 24 09:44:30 PDT 2011

Hi Blair,

The Seattle Audubon Store may have models you can try out. Online
articles will explain the various features to look for. Aside from
that, warranty and service policies may be of importance to you.

The angled eyepiece avoids having to adjust the height for each user,
so is handier for shared use.

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA