[Tweeters] Gene Hunn's new address in California

Eugene and Nancy Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 10:26:22 PDT 2011

Tweets,

Lurking here in northern California.

I enjoyed visiting with the WOS crowd at the convention last weekend and
plan to make the next in Spokane so I don't entirely forget what Washington
birds look like.

Nancy and I have bought a place just outside of Petaluma, not far west of
Sonoma where we have been renting since November last. Petaluma is well
situated, about 20 miles east of Bodega Bay (of Alfred Hitchcock's Birds
fame) and Pt. Reyes Station. Not too far either from the Davis sewage
lagoons where I just this morning enjoyed the first California state record
Common Ringed Plover, foraging side by side with Semipalmateds.

Our new address is 204 Fair Ave., Petaluma, CA 94952; land line is (707)
981-7301; e-mail is unchanged at enhunn323 at comcast.net.

If you're ever down this way give us a shout.

Gene.