[Tweeters] Fife - Sportco Ponds

Ryan Shaw rtshaw80 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:19:59 PDT 2011

Greetings All,

Well Monday's rain really added to the already high water levels at the shorebird ponds in front of Sportco on 20th Street in Fife.  The mud is nearly all gone and I haven't had any peeps the last two days.

Yesterday 8/23 I had 6 Yellowlegs - 3 Greater and 3 Lesser.  Today 8/24 I was down to 4 Yellowlegs - 2 each Greater and Lesser.  The Lesser were in the right "East" pond, which has been much better for shorebirds this year, and the 2 Greater were in the left "West" Pond.

A few shoveler were also present, which have arrived within the last few days.

Ryan Shaw
rtshaw80 at hotmail.com