[Tweeters] Of Purple Martins, Long-billed Curlews and pointed east

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:24:27 PDT 2011

As Ruth Sullivan said we had a pair of Purple Martins feeding young at Tokeland Saturday. Today I observed 3 adult martins on birdbox #8 in Olympia near the marina. Just off Olympia Avenue. Saturday Jerry Swena and I also had 4 Long-billed Curlews Saturday at Tokeland. As far as points east this will be my last post for the near future. I am relocating to Fargo, ND. I have mixed feelings about leaving this area but am looking forward to being able to see some new country. I went to high school in Bismarck and did a little birdwatching then. But it will be a nice change to be able to do some real bird watching there.

Roger Moyer