[Tweeters] Caterpillar ID help please

Tim O'Brien kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 09:06:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I would like to ask the collective Tweeters knowledge on a couple caterpillars I found in the backyard today. Pretty awesome looking critters and big! Habitat - moist, weedy patch in open - flat yard.
#1 and #2 appear to be the same species with a slight difference coloration, but that big horn on the rear end is scary looking!
#3 is very fuzzy - grayish fuzz all over its body.
Here's the link to my Flickr site with the photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_knot/
Please email me privately on your ideas and thoughts. Thanks!
Tim O'Brien
Cheney, WA
mailto: kertim7179 @ yahoo dot com