[Tweeters] Re: Rivers of crows

JChristian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:57:01 PST 2011

I live overlooking Lake Washington on the Seattle side maybe 4.25 miles from
the roost (if I know where it is) (measured as the crows would fly along the
shore, not straight across). every morning we have a stream of crows flying
south, & every evening a similar stream flying back up the shoreline. My
guess is that some fly all the way down to the U district, but I don't know

Chris Kessler
Cedar Park