[Tweeters] King Co Merlins

travel girl travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:00:27 PST 2011

photographed a similar bird myself a few years back at Juanita Beach
Park... chin strap is barely visible as compared to two other geese in the
shot...

how often does this occur, and is there a theory as to why? i can't
remember seeing another bird like it before, but it's obvious it occurs more
frequently than i would have guessed...

photo available upon request...

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org