[Tweeters] Point Wilson two YbL's

Bob Whitney rlw at cablespeed.com
Sun Mar 20 11:03:45 PDT 2011

Point Wilson
N48*08.642'
W122*45.262'
3-19-11, time 1300~1630, incoming to high tide, wind 6- 14 mph, 1ft chop, 2ft swell, clear skies, air temp. 45 degrees
Having not seen any YbL's for over a month I was rewarded with two, seen together less than four feet from one another you can see the image of both of the YbL's here,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rlw/5543159403/

I was at the point about an hour and then Dan Wagner showed up. We talked and watched the waters. I told him that I thought I had seen the YbL's earlier in the day. Later we saw one of the YbL's for ten or so minutes.

Robert Whitney
rlw at cablespeed.com
www.flickr.com/photos/rlw/