[Tweeters] Hummer experts sought for opinion

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 22:20:08 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Today our fledgling Hummers suddenly were gone from the nest.  Judging from past experience of long drawn-out fledging, the possibility that they might have fledged did not even occur to me and I posted the shots as a case of nest-predation, and called it a "bummer." (Plus they seemed way too young and undeveloped.)

But now we're wondering just a bit.

Do any of the experts out there think that the incompetent young birds shown from yesterday at

http://ednewbold.com/?cat=3

could possibly have suddenly fledged today?

Thanks in advance for all the expertise out there in tweeterland.

Ed Newbold