[Tweeters] Hummer experts sought for opinion

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 22:20:08 PDT 2011

Hi all,
Today our fledgling Hummers suddenly were gone from the nest.  Judging from past experience of long drawn-out fledging, the possibility that they might have fledged did not even occur to me and I posted the shots as a case of nest-predation, and called it a "bummer." (Plus they seemed way too young and undeveloped.)
But now we're wondering just a bit.
Do any of the experts out there think that the incompetent young birds shown from yesterday at
could possibly have suddenly fledged today?
Thanks in advance for all the expertise out there in tweeterland.
Ed Newbold