[Tweeters] air traveling with binos

Penny Koyama plkoyama at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 17:11:50 PDT 2011

Tweets,
Bins and scopes ok for sure. Tripods, though, do not work anymore as carry-ons. The last couple of tries for us had David sent back to get his tripod shrink-wrapped and checked--once at Sea-Tac and once at a foreign airport (I forget where.) Most of the smaller tripods will fit into a duffel bag or suitcase, which is how I carry mine.
Penny Koyama, Bothell
plkoyama at comcast.net