[Tweeters] RFI Hawaii/Big Island bird watching

Sharon Cormier-Aagaard scormieraa001 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:18:29 PST 2011

Ed,

I just returned from there and highly recommend Jack Jeffrey, retired wiildlife biologist, Hakalau Forest WLR, a great professional guide. I spent a day there with him, saw and heard all the endemics in the reserve (including Hawaii Creeper and Akepa), plus saw rare, endangered plants, and had lots of fun. Jack is very generous and enthusiastic with his knowledge, down to earth and knows alot about alot. He's a gifted photographer, too. Cannot praise him enough. You can reach him at:
Email: jjphoto at hawaii.rr.com
Website: jackjeffreyphoto.com

Sharon Aagaard
Bellevue, WA