[Tweeters] Anybody want some old birdbooks or magazines?

Mason Flint masonflint at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:18:47 PST 2011

I'm clearing out some of my old birding books and magazines and thought I'd
offer them up to Tweeters before I recycle or give to Secondhand books.
Nothing super unusual but I have a 20-30 issues of American Birds magazine
from the mid-70's, a bunch of copies of Western Birds magazine (also from
the 70's), a few (reprint) Bent books on American Birds, a softcover copy of
Birds of Venezuela by de Schauensee and a few other misc. books. Let me know
if you're interested in any of these.

I love old bird books. Right now I'm enjoying flipping through a book that I
found buried deep in an box called Birds of Village and Field. It was
written by a woman named Florence Merriam Bailey and was published in 1898.
Times have changed since then.

Regards,

Mason Flint

Bellevue, WA