[Tweeters] Ok. Co. Snowy Owl

merdave at homenetnw.net merdave at homenetnw.net
Wed Nov 16 16:32:45 PST 2011

Hi, fellow birders! I love hearing about Snowy Owls, and I was just able
to follow up on a report from last Sat., in Brewster, Wash. A lady took a
photo of what she thought was a Snowy Owl. It was sitting on the roof of
their home. Today I saw the photo, and it was a Snowy Owl. This is the
first one THIS YEAR for Ok. County! Yeah!!! Now, of course I wonder, if
it is still around, or maybe it crossed the Columbia and is now in Douglas
County. Their home is on Brewster Plaza, which is a group of homes above
the Columbia, just east of town. And yes, it is snowing here today.
Meredith Spencer, Bridgeport, Wa.