[Tweeters] Pine Grosbeaks at Hurricane Ridge

Michael Hobbs BirdMarymoor at frontier.com
Fri Nov 18 22:05:50 PST 2011

Tweets - today we took my nephew and his wife out in search of mountains and
sun, and ended up having a very nice time in the snow at sun at Hurricane
Ridge, Clallam County. As soon as we arrived, I heard a bird singing. It
turned out there were about 20 PINE GROSBEAK just west of the visitors
center. The only other birds that I noted up there were COMMON RAVENS and a
BALD EAGLE. There were a few VARIED THRUSH on the drive up.

There was no sign of the Tropical Kingbird near 3 Crabs, but we didn't get
there until nearly 4 pm, so it may not mean much.

== Michael Hobbs
== Kirkland, WA
== http://www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== http://www.marymoor.org/BirdBlog.htm