[Tweeters] Snowy Owl in Hawaii??????

Bud Anderson falconresearch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:09:22 PST 2011

A friend just sent me this post. Can anyone confirm?

Subject: Re: [HawaiiBirding] Snowy Owl at Honolulu International Airport
To: hawaiibirding at yahoogroups.com

An update on the owl.--it was at Honolulu International
Airport on Nov 24, not Nov 28. I have received a photo of the
bird, and it is undoubtedly a Snowy Owl, the first record for
the region.

Peter Donaldson
pdnldsn.bird 'at' mac 'dot' com
Pearl City, Oahu, Hawaii