[Tweeters] Bellevue Evening Grosbeaks

Pterodroma at aol.com Pterodroma at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 06:29:30 PDT 2011

If parts of yesterday's posting about Evening Grosbeaks passing over
Eastgate were interpreted with some sounding tone of 'pessimism', it's not that
bad, really(!); my apologies. I probably should have written: "preping
the yard and garden for the autumn rains" rather than just leaping right to
"for a long winter's nap". It's not quite sleepy time yet, good heavens!
Secondly, looking at the wrong calendar (Oct), and then not even reading
that right, Friday (yesterday) was in fact Sep 30. So, cheer up, we'll be
having a glorious bird-filled fall-winter ahead and it will be spring-summer
2012 before you know it. So there..., is that positive enough?! :-))

Richard Rowlett
Bellevue (Eastgate), WA