[Tweeters] Skagit Game Range question

zuckerbond zuckerbond at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 13:45:14 PDT 2011

Tweeters, I was thinking of heading up to the Skagit for some birding
tomorrow, Sunday October 2. I was looking at the WDFW Hunting Guide online
to see what hunting might be going on, and am trying to figure out if I can
safely walk out to the ponds at the Wylie Game Range without getting shot!
http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01220/wdfw01220.pdf It looks like October
1-14 is mostly free of hunting except for Upland Game Birds. Are the Wylie
Game Range and/or Jensen Access areas used for hunting these birds? Is the
dike trail at Wylie a relatively safe bet? Can anyone advise me on this? I
will not hold you responsible should anything go awry! Thanks, Mary Bond,
Seattle, zuckerbond at comcast dot net