[Tweeters] Carpooling from Seattle/Bellevue to Tacoma for Black-tailed Gull Stakeout?

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:30:25 PDT 2011

Bob ad Tweeters,

Several of us saw the Black-tailed Gull at Tacoma today. First located by
John from Portland (thanks John), it flew in and landed on the closer log
boom at the apparent usual spot at 2:36pm (after a 3.5 hour wait), preened
and then snoozed. Nice bird. Most of us left by 3:30pm.

Thanks everyone for the daily updates on this bird - it was worth the wait.

Jim
--
Jim Danzenbaker
Battle Ground, WA