[Tweeters] more Greater White-fronted Geese

Ed Swan edswan at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 2 09:53:56 PDT 2011

Sue Trevathan called me late yesterday afternoon to let me know that a flock
of Greater White-fronted Geese landed at a nearby farm. I went over to look
and at least 13 were grazing with a group of resident Canada Geese that hang
out by a farm pond. We usually get flocks overhead on Vashon in fall and
spring but only every few years do any stop for a short stay. This is only
the second group I've seen in about the last decade.

Ed

Ed Swan

Guide

Birding Vashon Island and Beyond