[Tweeters] Black-tailed Gull Update

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:46:50 PDT 2011

I went to look for the Black-tailed gull between 12 and 2:00 pm today and
despite several birders looking for it, it had not been seen. Shep Thorp
showed up with a SAS master birder class, adding many more pairs of eyes to
the effort. I sincerely hope that the bird got back from lunch in time for
everybody to enjoy it!

We are used to have some of the local folks stopping to ask what we are
looking for, however a Tacoma Fire Department ladder truck was new. I told
them, that we would let them know, if we needed a ladder....

--
*Hans Feddern*
Twin Lakes/Federal Way, WA
thefedderns at gmail.com