[Tweeters] THANKS ALL ... Re: OT need Moth ID help ...

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Tue Oct 4 21:50:24 PDT 2011

hi ... thanks all ... it's the Hemlock Looper !!!!!!!!!!! ...
"Lambdina fiscellaria" ... note especially the middle photo top row ...
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=6888

got lots of help from lots of folks ... some folks with reference
books were leafing through pages looking at images even !!!!!!! ...
it's always so nice to have a name for the caption ...

here's my butterfly and moth collection so far ... I dont go actively
looking for them but cant help trying to photograph them when they
flutter by ...

http://columbiariverimages.com/Butterflies/index.html

again, thanks all,
Lyn

At 01:55 PM 10/4/2011, you wrote:

>HI Lyn:

> If you find out what species it is, please let me know!

>Thanks!

>--

>Ian Paulsen

>Bainbridge Island, WA, USA