[Tweeters] RFI: WA Summer/Fall/Winter Red Knots

. KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:55:42 PDT 2011

Hi, The past 3 springs I worked with the crew conducting Red Knot research in Grays Harbor. Now I am in search of information on non-spring migrant Red Knots here in Washington (and if any of our neighbors to the north and south would like to contribute that would be great to). Most important would be any groups consisting of more than a handful and especially any info on age class and leg tag numbers. A huge plus would be any photos of NON-SPRING MIGRANT Red Knots. One on Marv Breece's site was just what I was looking for.
Thanks to all,
Keith Brady
Olympia, WA