[Tweeters] Lewis's Woodpecker - Ridgefield Carty Unit

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Sat Oct 8 19:54:49 PDT 2011

hi all ... for anyone coming to BirdFest tomorrow and are going to
amble around the Carty Unit - check out the snags ... today there was
a juvenile Lewis's Woodpecker spotted ...Carlo Abbruzzese, leading
the "beginning birding walk" first spotted him but I dont know
where ... Will Clemons and I had him about 3:00 to 3:30 on snags
across Duck Lake as seen from the Plankhouse ... other folks earlier
had him in the snags along the lake just north of Carty Lake ... an
unusual bird for the area ...

Lyn
Vancouver, Washington

Lyn Topinka