[Tweeters] FW: Lost and Found: Peacock in Bellevue condo parking lot

CHRISTINE LARKIN dotlarkin at msn.com
Wed Oct 12 16:37:45 PDT 2011

I have contacted local wildlife sanctuaries to see if they were missing any peacocks and if not, then could they rescue this one. This peacock is wandering around a condominium complex in the Bellevue Microsoft area and does not appear to be doing well by the looks of its constant gaping mouth and lethargy. It occurred to me however that maybe someone out there in Tweeterville might be missing their "pet." Please contact me if you are...thank you!