[Tweeters] Pt. Edwards eagles, Edmonds, WA.

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 00:06:16 PDT 2011

Do birds have calendars? On 10-13-2010, the Pt. Edwards eagles returned to Edmonds after a two month absence.  Exactly one year later, I spotted one of them on its regular perch atop the eagle tree on Pine St. after what seems to be its annual two month sabatical.  Someone once told me that the eagles leave town to follow the spawning salmon up the rivers in the area, then return after the salmon runs are over.

 Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA