[Tweeters] The Big Year

Sherry Hagen littlebirder at pacifier.com
Fri Oct 14 16:34:49 PDT 2011

My husband and I went to see The Big Year movie this afternoon. We laughed quite a bit. Of course so much of the movie isn’t going to mean much to non-birders who don’t know about some of the places, birds and antics. But our non-birder friends laughed too and I quietly explained a few things in a few words to her and she would get the connection.
A big error that I saw at the end as they were going through the winners birds (photos), I saw a glimpse of a parakeet that you can see in Florida but it isn’t countable!!!

Sherry Hagen
littlebirder at comcast.net
Vancouver, WA