[Tweeters] The Big Year Movie

Lee Rentz lee at leerentz.com
Sun Oct 16 21:39:58 PDT 2011

I loved the movie. The theater didn't have many in the audience when
we went to the matinee, but the movie kept me laughing and
interested. The portrayal of birders was gentle and kind–not the over-
the-top juvenile humor I expected from Jack Black and Steve Martin.
I thought they were great in their roles. Those who did come to the
movie seemed to really enjoy it, so I expect good word of mouth that
will help Netflix rentals.

And I can't wait to visit the Anacortes ferry terminal shown in the
film, with towering, snow-capped mountains located just across a
short stretch of water!

Lee Rentz
Shelton, WA