[Tweeters] Off Topic: Wanted: Used Scope

Dan Gusset dgusset at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:18:19 PDT 2011

Greetings Tweeters,

I am a student at The Evergreen State College in natural history and
environmental studies. I am wanting to learn more about shorebirds and
waterfowl and thus am seeking to purchase an affordable scope. I am looking
new too, but I figured that someone may have an older one that they are not
using. I am looking to spend under $450 and I already have a tripod.

Please email me off-list if you have one you'd be willing to sell.

Many Thanks!
Dan Gusset
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA