[Tweeters] THE BIG YEAR MOVIE

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 17:33:07 PDT 2011

Hello Tweeters,

I saw the Movie yesterday in the afternoon,And it was good there was few
people in the theater,who I DID NOT DISTURBED
WITH MY LAUGHING all to the Movie.WE NEED more MOVIES WHERE WE HAVING SUCH
OUTBREAK OF SO MUCH Joy.The scene what I found was touching When in the
end I call him Miller that is the name in the book .The birder always
fighting his Dad who had no understanding that his Son Chased Birds and was
not responsively keeping his Job.When He came from his ATTU TRIP, when he
had a heart attack while he was going.Both sitting down and his Father
listen how many birds he already found ,and that he is coming close to be
winning. There was A GREAT GRAY OWL some place to see.His father told him
that he should be going to find this Owl ,and he also would like to join in
to find this OWL.so there went and both walked a long time to the woods
together.His father told the Son that he should went ahead looking ,since
there went slow walking because his dead had the heart attack.So he went
further in the woods looking all over,but all the sudden,he remember his
Dad could dying alone and he rushed hysterical,trying to find his Dad,It
became real exiting the scene seeing his Father looking up looking at the
Great Gray OWL staring down as both man embraced each other and cried and
hugged for probable the first time ever reunited as Father & SON,THIS
SCENE WAS SO TOUCHING and Beautiful don.
I RECOMMEND THIS film ,IS A MUST TO SEE.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan