[Tweeters] RFI:Lightweight Options For A Traveling Spotlight?

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Sun Oct 23 17:03:43 PDT 2011

I'm not sure Fenix has what I would consider a spotlight, but a lot of
different small flashlights. The technology keeps getting better on
these, brighter and longer battery live. You probably want a model
that incorporates cree. I've got a single AAA LD01 that has three
light levels, and a single AA E11 with an on/off button thats bigger
and brighter.

Larry Schwitters