[Tweeters] Updated Videos: BLACK ROSY-FINCH, BOREAL OWL, and FLAMMULATED OWL

khanh tran khanhbatran at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:07:03 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Here are some updated videos from this early summer to October. Sorry about the wind noise and shakiness of one since I didn't have my tripod set up in time.

Please view on 720P or higher for High Definition and image quality.

It was fun recording the birds and hope you enjoy the short videos!!

Khanh Tran

www.ktbirding.com

1) BLACK ROSY-FINCH (Chocolate with Rasberry Ripple):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkE2c6LzLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyDYC3Z2TJg

2) Just for comparison GRAY-CROWN ROSYFINCH (Winter Spumoni):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0g5IPwRj44

BOREAL OWL (Forest Mint):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydt6lbOReIc

FLAMMULATED OWL: Can't think of a creative flavor)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ1PsXQ07Nk