[Tweeters] Skamania County Birds

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Mon Sep 12 18:19:03 PDT 2011

Today there was one juvenile RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD at our feeder on Mt. Pleasant, Skamania County. I went looking for shorebirds in the county this afternoon and couldn't even find a killdeer. There was one GREAT EGRET at Franz Lake NWR and another was at Skamania Landing, the first time that I have seen two in the county on one day. At Rock Creek in Stevenson, there were four NORTHERN SHOVELERS and at the pond at the Bonneville Dam juvenile fish facility on Hamilton Island there was one NORTHERN PINTAIL. Wilson Cady
Skamania County, WA