[Tweeters] Common Tern at Vantage (Kittitas Co.)

Michael Hobbs BirdMarymoor at frontier.com
Thu Sep 22 20:14:40 PDT 2011

Tweets - On our way to Montana, my wife and I stopped at Vantage today.
There were at least a couple of RED-NECKED GREBES and two COMMON LOONS
visible from the boat launch. A juvenile COMMON TERN was cruising back and
forth between the boat launch and the Ginko visitors center.

We also bumped into Marv Breece there, and he directed us to look across to
the cliffs above Recreation Rd., where there were 5 BIG-HORNED SHEEP on the
closed gravel road that winds up the cliff face north side of Recreation Rd.
down near the water.

== Michael Hobbs
== Kirkland, WA
== http://www.marymoor.org/birding.htm