[Tweeters] Lake Joy sightings 4/10 a.m.

Hank Karen karenhank at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 10:15:08 PDT 2012

This morning has been unusually active or perhaps our coffee was stronger and we were more alert.  Anyway, here are this morning's sightings.  It has been difficult to get anything done.  Red-winged blackbird, 3 Buffleheads, 2 Double-crested Cormorants, 3 Wood Ducks, Steller's Jay, Downy Woodpecker, Anna's Hummingbird, Mourning Dove, Dark-eyed Junco, 2 Savannah's Sparrows, 3 White-crowned Sparrows, Spotted Towhee, American Robins, Mallard.  Yesterday while driving north on highway 203 north of the Stillwater Store I was surprised to spot a Wood Duck on the right in a back-up drainage ditch.
Hank Heiberg
Carnation, WA