[Tweeters] Migrants arrive at Wallace Swamp Creek Park

Linda Phillips linda_phillips1252 at msn.com
Sat Apr 21 19:53:27 PDT 2012

I've been reading with envy the posts about FOY birds.
Well they finally made it to Wallace Swamp Creek Park in Kenmore. Friday I was buzzed by a Rufous Hummingbird. Thday I heard and then found Black-throated Gray Warblers, at least two maybe three. Overhead I saw a lone Osprey. They nest on a cell tower on 228th so when they are in town I often see then on thier way to or from Lake Washington.
I hope everyone else got out to enjoy the weather and the birds.
Linda Phillips
Kenmore