[Tweeters] WOS meeting Monday

Jack Stephens jstephens62 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 20:23:28 PST 2012

Tweeters,

I would like to invite one and all to the meeting of the Washington
Ornithological Society meeting this Monday, February 6th at the Center
for Urban Horticulture at the UW. Christine Southwick will discuss the
activities of the Puget Sound Bird Observatory, which include:

Training of banders in the summer Cascade Camp
The Winter Urban Color-banding project
Teen Birder training
Training of citizen scientist for owl studies
Re-sighting training and volunteer recruitment

Social time is at 7:00, the meeting begins at 7:30. I look forward to
seeing you there.

Jack Stephens