[Tweeters] first sighting of McKay's, O.S.

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:38:09 PST 2012

I doubt i was the first to see it either but i photographed it in early
December....although i had erroneously assumed it was a Snow Bunting before
i finally looked over my photos last week. ...so it has been there for some

I have lots of photos if any one wants to see.

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Dianna Moore <dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com>wrote:

> Hi all...I was NOT the first to see this bird; Etta Cosey saw it last

> week...I merely forwarded the first public photo. Etta has also sent

> me four photos she took of the bird at that time. I didn't know she

> had taken any until she sent them to me on the 10th.

> Thanks, Etta!

> Dianna Moore

> Ocean Shores, Wa.

> dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com

Paul L. Bannick
Nature and Bird Photography

The traveling exhibit based upon my first book, "The Owl and the
Woodpecker," is touring North America.

A smaller exhibit based upon the book is also touring Washington State. For
more information on hosting this exhibit see:

For sample pages, book event dates and more information, see: