[Tweeters] first sighting of McKay's, O.S.

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:38:09 PST 2012

I doubt i was the first to see it either but i photographed it in early
December....although i had erroneously assumed it was a Snow Bunting before
i finally looked over my photos last week. ...so it has been there for some
time.

I have lots of photos if any one wants to see.

--
Paul L. Bannick
Nature and Bird Photography

The traveling exhibit based upon my first book, "The Owl and the
Woodpecker," is touring North America.
http://www.burkemuseum.org/owl_woodpecker/about.php

A smaller exhibit based upon the book is also touring Washington State. For
more information on hosting this exhibit see:
http://www.burkemuseum.org/booknow/traveling_owl_woodpecker_wa

For sample pages, book event dates and more information, see:
http://www.paulbannick.com