[Tweeters] ID help needed for raptor in Myanmar (way off topic!)

Carla Corin cw_corin at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:25:28 PST 2012

Thank you Dennis (and others who replied). After the first response suggested Lesser Kestrel we looked at the books again and thought that because of the barring on the back it was more likely a Common Kestrel. As for the size, Lenny had nothing nearby to compare it to and is also thinking back a couple of weeks. I wasn't on this trip to see it or any of the other great birds he saw!

Carla Corin
Oak Harbor, WA