[Tweeters] Emporer Goose pics

Rod Gilbert rodgilbert1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 15:44:24 PST 2012

Tweets,

I can't see that anyone has posted photos of the Emperor Goose that's been
hanging out on the golf course at Ocean Shores from a search of the
archives, so for anyone that can't make the trip to see this pretty goose,
I've posted some photos of it from yesterday at :

http://www.pbase.com/rodg/inbox

One of the photos shows it drinking in the ditch between the fairways, with
two juvenile Greater White-fronted Geese (and a Canada and a Cackling Goose)
in slightly different phases of acquiring adult plumage around the lores.

http://www.pbase.com/rodg/image/140692178

Rod Gilbert,

Olympia