[Tweeters] Gull identification: beyond the Ross's

Michael Donahue bfalbatross at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:34:05 PST 2012

OK, so now you've seen the Ross's Gull. It's little, it's pink, it's
magical, and it's easy to identify. What about those Mew and Thayer's
Gulls, hmm? I'm teaching a gull identification class for Seattle Audubon
"Winter Gulls of Puget Sound: the adults." The class is Tuesdays, January
10 and 17, with a field trip January 21/22. We only need a few more people
to register to make the class "a go."