[Tweeters] Re: Snowy Owls

Mechejmch mechejmch at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 18:41:12 PST 2012

Cross the border at Blaine and continue north to the exit that takes you to Tsawwassen (sp?) and the BC Ferries terminal and Point Roberts. Continue on this road (the Ladner Trunk Road) and turn left on 72nd Street. Drive to the end of the road; park and lock your vehicle; walk up to the top of the dike and look straight ahead....you'll never be the same, again.
If you're a REAL birder, hang on to your socks!

Joe Meche