[Tweeters] Lacey Black Phoebe continues Saturday

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 7 13:32:39 PST 2012

Hi Tweeters -
Just to follow up - today the Lacey Black Phoebe made another appearance, after waiting a long time for it to show up -- around 10:45, Grace & Ollie Oliver and I enjoyed views near where others have reported it -- on the first pond, near the shelter across from where you can first access the pond.

From Luhr Beach, we were also able to scope a Snowy Owl over in Nisqually

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA

Begin forwarded message: