[Tweeters] Correction: Skagit birding

Michael Willison sendtomichael at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:02:20 PST 2012

Meant Black Oystercatchers, not Am. Oystercatchers

From: sendtomichael at hotmail.com
To: tweeters at u.washington.edu
Subject: Skagit birding
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 20:10:56 -0800

Adam Sedgley and I spent part of the day together birding primarily in Skagit County. Highlights were as follows:

Stanwood--Black Phoebe continues

Dodge Valley Rd.--2 Common Redpoll in flock of 50 Pine Sisken
Snee Oosh Rd.--2 Surfbirds, 90 Bl. Turnstones, 20 Am. Oystercatcher
Washington Park--Ancient Murrelets, Marbled Murrelets and we had a fantastic show of 6 Orcas passing through the Rosario Strait for 30 minutes.

We were unable to find any Redpolls on Samish Island.

Michael Willison