[Tweeters] Ocean Shores Geese, Owls, Places to Say

Marty Kramer namaste at wavecable.com
Sun Jan 8 17:28:54 PST 2012

Ditto ­ I am planning the same for Tuesday as well and curious about current
update.
Thanks
Marty @ www.martykramerstudio.com <www.martykramerstudio.com>

From: Joe Massey <j.massey at dartmouth.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:33:27 -0800
To: tweeters <Tweeters at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Tweeters] Ocean Shores Geese, Owls, Places to Say

I'm a birder from the East who recently retired to the San Juan Islands. I'm
planning trip down to Ocean Shores on Tuesday with the aim of seeing the
Emperor and Greater White Fronted Geese (as well as Snowy Owls and alcids).
Has anyone seen these birds there (or anywhere else in WA or BC) recently?
Advice on where to stay in Ocean Shores would also be most welcome.

Many thanks,

Joe Massey

Tweeters at u.washington.edu