[Tweeters] Fox Sparrow

Barry Ulman ubarry at qwest.net
Thu Jan 19 22:45:36 PST 2012

Hi Tweets,

I added a new bird to my house list today. A FOX SPARROW visited my porch roof just beneath my window feeder to gobble up the sunflower seeds spilled from it. It made long, frequent visits, and I hope it will become a regular customer. No doubt the snow and cold weather brought the bird to my home, as well as several VARIED THRUSHES, PINE SISKINS, and other usual suspects such as Juncos, House Finches, both kinds of Chickadees, Song Sparrow, and Red-breasted Nuthatch. I kept busy alternating thawed-out feeders for my ANNA's HUMMINGBIRDS.

Barry Ulman
Bellingham, WA.