[Tweeters] Camas tufted duck?

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Sat Mar 3 13:42:02 PST 2012

hi ... I was there yesterday (Friday) from 1:00 to 2:00 and not a sighting
of him ... however the friend I was with Bill (who initially spotted the
duck and has now seen him for 5 weeks) said he saw him on Thursday from
about 12:00 to 1:00 ... so it's a hit-or-miss situation ...

I have some maps done up ... will attach them in a separate email ...

Lyn
Vancouver, Wa

>>> I will be in the Portland/Vancouver area this afternoon. I was

>>> wondering if the tufted duck is still being seen in Camas? I am not

>>> familiar with that area and was hoping for some directions of where to

>>> find this life bird and places to park. Any help would be appreciated.

>>> Becky