[Tweeters] Exploring the timing of Black-throated Gray Warbler migration

David Irons davidirons20 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 18:04:45 PDT 2012

Greetings All,

In the wake of recent discussion with Oregon birders and my North American Birds co-editor Brad Waggoner, I was inspired to mine the eBird database to learn more about the specific timing of Black-throated Gray Warblers moving through the Oregon and Washington region. Using data and graphics sourced from eBird, I've written  an article that compares the data with my experience-based notions about this species' migrations. It is now posted on the BirdFellow.com journal. It can be accessed using the link below.

Dave Irons
Portland, OR